Jumat, 25 September 2020

Daniel If You Re Not The One

This song has charted in the following countries. G Cadd9 If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today.


Daniel Bedingfield If You Re Not The One Music Song Lyrics Word Art Print Love Song Lyrics Art Song Lyric Print Lyric Prints

If youre not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife.

Daniel if you re not the one. Verse G Cadd9 If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today. If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all. If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way.

In Australia radio DJs preferred to play a dance mix of this track which reached 14. In the chorus which Daniel sings in falsetto he hits the note Eb5. I dont know why youre so far away But I know that this much is true Well make it through and I hope You are the one I share my life with And I wish that you could be the one I die with And I pray that.

Indonesia Malaysia Nigeria Philippines Poland and United Kingdom. Learn to play guitar by chord tabs using chord diagrams transpose the key watch video lessons and much more. G Cadd9 If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call.

Music video by Daniel Bedingfield performing If Youre Not The One. Daniel Bedingfield - If Youre Not The One tradução Letra e música para ouvir - If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way If you are not mine then why. C 2002 Polydor Ltd.

G Cadd9 If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way. If Youre Not the One by Daniel Bedingfield chart history on Spotify Apple Music iTunes and YouTube. G Cadd9 If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way.

If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call. If Youre Not the One was the third single from Daniel Bedingfields debut album Gotta Get Thru This. 183 列 He has since had 2 more 1 singles If Youre Not The One and Never Gonna Leave Your.

The pop ballad about unrequited love shows off. Free curated and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts transposer and auto scroller. If Youre Not the One is a song by English singer Daniel Bedingfield.

Httpssaweriacotoplirikterjemahan- - - - - -. Week-by-week music charts peak chart positions and airplay stats. This appeared on the soundtrack to Maid In Manhattan starring Jennifer Lopez.

If Youre Not The One paroles et traduction de la chanson If Youre Not The One Si Tu NEs Pas La Bonne Personne If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today. A D If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad todayA D If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way. Ukulele chords and tabs for If Youre Not The One by Daniel Bedingfield.

If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today. I never know what. Buat teman2 yang mau support Top Lirik Terjemahan agar tetap update Music Terjemahan bisa donasi disini.

G Cadd9 If you were not mine would I have the strength to stand at all. It was released on 25 November 2002 as the third single from his debut studio album Gotta Get Thru This 2002. Daniel refuses to reveal who the inspiration was for this song only admitting that she was an ex-girlfriend.

If youre not the one Chords by Daniel Bedingfield. Si tu nes pas la bonne alors pourquoi mon âme se sent-elle.