Rabu, 06 Januari 2021

Ailee I Will Goto You Like The First Snow Lirik

Rom Lyrics from ilyricsbuzz Capo 1 Intro Am D G C Am B7 Em E Verse 1 Am D G neol pumgi jeon alji moshaetda C Am B7 nae meomun sesang itorok Em E chanranhan. Lirik lagu I Will Go to You Like The First Snow yang dinyanyikan Ailee.


Goblin Ost I Will Go To You Like The First Snow By Ailee Lyrics Wallpaper Dramalar Sarki Sozleri Sarkilar

Ailee 에일리 I will Go To You Like The First Snow 첫눈처럼 너에게 가겠Goblin OST Part 9Genre.

Ailee i will goto you like the first snow lirik. Korean Ailee I will Go To You Like The First Snow Hangul 널 품기 전 알지 못했다 내 머문 세상 이토록. Ailee - I Will Go to You Like the First Snow 첫눈처럼 너에게 가겠다 Lyrics OST Romanization Korean Translation. OST Release Date.

Pastikan anda sudah melihat video musiknya. LIrik Terjemahan Ailee I Will Go To You Like The First Snow Ost Goblin. Ailee - 첫눈처럼 너에게 가겠다 I Will Go To You Like The First Snow Romanized Lyrics.

Lirik Terjemahan I Will Go To You Like The First Snow Bahasa Inggris oleh Ailee. I Will Go to You Like the First Snow OST. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features.

Ailee - 첫눈처럼 너에게 가겠다 I Will Go To You Like The First Snow English Translation Lyrics. I will go to you like the first snow I will go to you Submit Corrections Writers.

Ailee 에일리 첫눈처럼 너에게 가겠다 I will go to you like the first snow Lyrics Goblin 도깨비 OST Part 9 Single. GOBLINMusic Video Korean Indonesian Easy LyricCredit-.

Lihat lirik lagu oleh. Chanranhan geoseul Jageun sumgyeollo daheun saram Geop eopsi nareul bulleojun sarang Mopsido johatda Neoreul jikyeobogo. Before I held you I didnt know That the world I was in Was this bright I.

Lagu ini merupakan satu di antara OST. Color coded Lyrics Romanization Korean Translation neol pumgi jeon alji moshaetda nae meomun sesang itorok chanranhan geoseul jageun. Mi Na Lee Conan Loco This song was released as a single on the 7th of January 2017 and became the best-performing single of 2017 in South Korea.

AILEE - I WILL GO TO YOU LIKE THE FIRST SNOWOST. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features.

OST Release Date. I Will Go To You Like The First Snow by Ailee Goblin OST neol pumgi jeon alji mothaeda nae meomun sesang itorok chanranhan geoseul.

Neol pumgi jeon alji moshaessda Nae meomun sesang itorok chanranhan geoseul Jageun. 2017-01-07Dont reupload this vidio. Neol pumgi jeon alji moshaessda nae meomun sesang itorok chanranhan geoseul jageun sumgyeollo daheun saram geop eopsi nareul.

Debí subirla hace tiempo lo sé amiguitos pero no encontraba el tiempo así que al fin aquí está amo todos y cada uno de los OST que interpreta Ailee es pe.