Sabtu, 10 April 2021

Dont Let Me Down The Chainsmokers Featuring Daya

The Chainsmokers - Dont Let Me Down feat. Daya asks her boyfriend to save her and prove that the good boys dont hide away.


Don T Let Me Down The Chainsmokers Feat Daya Thechainsmokers Daya Don T Let Me Down Chainsmokers Let Me Down

The break after the third chorus is different.

Dont let me down the chainsmokers featuring daya. Featuring cooing vocals from Hide Away singer Daya Dont Let Me Down is a radio-ready piece of pop songcraft whose pulsing synth-driven drop and unconventional finale should resonate on. Listen now to Dont Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers feat. The song features the vocals of American singer Daya and was released on February 5 2016 through Disruptor Records and Columbia RecordsThe song was written by Andrew Taggart Emily Warren and Scott HarrisIt was released as the radio single follow-up to Roses.

Dont let me down dont let me down down down R-r-running out of time. Daya - Dont Let Me Down WW Remix Playlists containing The Chainsmokers feat. Discover releases reviews credits songs and more about The Chainsmokers Ft.

But now theres nobody by my side I need you I need you I need you right now. Daya - Dont Let Me Down WW. Daya - Dont Let Me Down WW Remix Users who reposted The Chainsmokers feat.

HttpsthechainsmokerslnktolistenYD Watch more videos by The. So dont let me dont let me dont let me down. Daya Lyrics Review by Adam McDonald September 25 2016 Dont Let Me Down was released on February 5 2016 and when the single is still breaking through the top 5 on Billboard Hot 100 chart it tells us something.

Daya - Dont Let Me Down WW Remix More tracks like The Chainsmokers feat. D-Dont let me down Dont let me down. I really thought you were on my side.

D-dont let me down Dont let me down Dont let me down down down Dont let me down dont let me down down down Running out of time I really thought you were on my side But now theres nobody by my side I need you I need you I need you right now Yeah I need you right now So dont let me dont let me dont let me down I think Im. View credits reviews tracks and shop for the 2016 CDr release of Dont Let Me Down on Discogs. Bouncing up and down in a hydraulics car The Chainsmokers are not allowed to let Daya down so instead they become stranded in the air whilst Daya steels the car in this weird video for Dont Let Me Down.

Daya - Dont Let Me Down at Discogs. Dont Let Me Down is an English song by The Chainsmokers featuring DayaThis song is produced by The Chainsmokers. Dont Let Me Down is a song by American production duo the Chainsmokers.

DONT LET ME DROP. Scott Harris Andrew Taggart Emily. Instead of the synth a real saxophone part comes in which keeps it fresh and adds an organic element to the song.

It hits just as Daya sings the last Dont let me down in the chorus and then she repeats that line during the instrumental break as the synthy sax continues. Verse 1 Crashing hit a wall Right now I need a miracle Hurry up now I need a miracle Stranded reaching out I call your name but yo. Official music video for Dont Let Me Down by The ChainsmokersListen to The Chainsmokers.

Complete your The Chainsmokers Ft. Yeah I need you right now. Users who like The Chainsmokers feat.

The Chainsmokers Dont Let Me Down Ft. Dont let me down down down. Dont Let Me Down is the first single The Chainsmokers released since their single Roses achieved.

AccuRadio is free customizable online radio with unlimited skips.